BLM uses Mafia tactics on businesses.
As reported by Steven Ahle| BLM is the new Mafia. In Louisville, Kentucky they are trying to shake down businesses by scaring them into thinking their restaurant could be looted or burned or both if they don’t agree to a list of demands.
23% of all workers must be BIPOC (“black or indigenous persons of color”) or in other words someone who is not white.
23% of inventory must come from BIPOC suppliers. They must make regular donations to approved list of BIPOC charities.
And finally a dress code that doesn’t discriminate against Blacks. Butts can be hanging out of their pants.
The amount you must give to BIPOC groups should be 1 1/2 % of your receipts. They even offered up a list of repercussions should you fail to meet all requirements:
- Reduction in Racial Index Score/bias report to the Better Business Bureau.
- Social Media Blast: Notification, via all social media platforms, of non-compliance.
- Boycott: Public boycott, coordinated through social media and mail announcements, of yours NuLu establishment AND any other business ventures owned by you.
- Protest: Visible, media-covered demonstration/sit-in outside your establishment.
- Invasive Reclamation: Placement of booths/tables outside your establishment where competing Black proprietors will offer items comparable to those offered by you.
BLM says they will be grading restaurants and stores by their amount of surrender to the extortionists of the BLM. Your punishment will be based on your grade scores.
If you fail to meet the requirements BLM puts forth for you, you will be given an “F” and you shall face repercussions accordingly. In other words they are making you an offer, you can’t refuse.
Fernando Martinez, the owner of La Bodeguita de Mimaa Cuban style restaurant in the NuLu section of Louisville said that BLM is using Mafia tactics to force businesses to do their bidding.
Martinez says that his restaurant has been vandalized a couple of times since BLM took over that section of the city by the worthless Democrat who claims he is the mayor.
The Courier-Journal reported:
La Bodeguita de Mima was forced to close July 24 during a [Black Lives Matter] demonstration that shut down East Market Street, at which several protesters presented Martinez with the list of demands and said he “better put the letter on the door so your business is not f*cked with.”
The restaurant remained closed the next two days because “management and staff were concerned about safety,” according to the release. “30+ staff members (mostly immigrants) were unable to earn a paycheck.”