Scientists and researchers managed to produce vaccines to protect against COVID-19. Vaccine candidates have recently been approved in some countries and are in the approval process in others, yet information about the safety and effects of any future vaccine is already threatening its rollout.
People who received their COVID-19 vaccine shots were diagnosed with solid tumor cancers had about the same antibody levels as people who hadn’t been diagnosed with cancer.
After receiving Johnson & Johnson/Janssen’s shot against COVID-19, a man in 63, who lives in Michigan caused him to go into respiratory failure and life-threatening cardiogenic shock where his heart was unable to pump enough blood to his vital organs. The previously healthy man developed a seven-centimeter tumorous growth.
According to a recently published case report titled, “Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccination Triggering Pheochromocytoma Multisystem Crisis”
The case of the 63-year-old michigan man who presented with intractable nausea, vomiting, dyspnea, watery diarrhea, chills, sweats, and heavy chest pain starting one day status post J&J COVID-19 vaccination. He had no symptoms prior to this and no significant past medical history besides daily marijuana use. During his hospital stay, he had persistent high fevers, respiratory failure, cardiogenic shock, cardiomyopathy, and labile blood pressure measurements. After a retroperitoneal ultrasound, he was found to have a 7 cm mass in the right adrenal gland with elevated chromogranin A, urine vanillylmandelic acid (VMA), and urinary 24-hour metanephrines to confirm the diagnosis of a pheochromocytoma.
Following COVID immunization, VigiAccess, a World Health Organization database that gathers COVID-19 vaccine side-effects, reports 3,709 cases of “neoplasms,” or new tumors, including breast, lung, and brain malignancies, as well as numerous noncancerous growths and Thousands of similar cases have been reported.
One role of the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is to monitor vaccine safety by receiving reports of suspected side effects.
Any health professional or member of the public can report suspected side effects through the Yellow Card scheme. There have been more than 731 reports of neoplasm and other suspected adverse reactions to the Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford University-AstraZeneca vaccines in which the patient died shortly after vaccination.
The events are not described in these reports, but the U.S. Hundreds of more detailed reports describing sudden appearances of brain tumors, breast cancer, mouth cancers, skin tumors, and colon cancer following COVID shots can be found in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
Some worst cases where the patient rapidly deteriorated and died, previously innocuous cancer abruptly worsened, and there are accounts of tumor markers increasing.
Doctors describe tumors “exploding” and rapidly increasing in size after COVID vaccination and of the disease being suddenly aggravated. There are accounts of tumors ulcerating and new symptoms appearing, or unexpected metastasis of old cancers.
Cancer patients describe how “everything went downhill” after the shots, and doctors speculate if the vaccination compromised the immune system so cancer could lead to such rapid demise. In one report of a woman’s precipitous decline with cancer, a doctor remarked that “the elephant in the room was the vaccine.”
The following are a few examples of VAERS reports on COVID vaccination (originally appear in lifesitenews):
- A 21-year-old Floridian who developed night sweats, coughing, and fevers after he received the second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination and was diagnosed with acute leukemia.
- A 26-year-old woman didn’t show up for a night shift, four days after getting Pfizer’s shot in March. Her family found her in cardiopulmonary arrest. An autopsy showed evidence of bleeding in the brain and “suspicion of a brain tumor,” according to the doctor who filed the VAERS report.
- A 60-year-old Pennsylvania man noticed two lumps grow on his neck on the day he received a first dose of Pfizer’s experimental vaccine in May. After a second shot, he was hospitalized the next day with plunging hemoglobin levels and was eventually diagnosed with lymphoma after a brain tumor was discovered. By July, seven tumors were discovered in his brain, one in his right eye, and “numerous” throughout his body. He died August 19.
- A 46-year-old California man began to experience symptoms on the day he received his second dose of Moderna’s shot and he was diagnosed with an aggressive Glioblastoma (brain tumor) shortly afterwards.
- A 22-year-old who got Pfizer’s COVID-19 shots in May and June was diagnosed with testicular cancer in early September.
- A 29-year-old student described as a “picture of health and fitness” who didn’t want a COVID-19 vaccine but was “bullied, threatened and coerced into getting it” to attend school. She received Johnson & Johnson’s shot on April 30 and experienced rapid onset of fatigue, body aches, muscle pain, erratic heart rate, bruising, chest pain and difficulty breathing within 24 hours of the injection and was subsequently diagnosed with a pituitary brain tumor, new onset murmur, a thyroid condition and she stopped menstruating for five months.
- A 27-year-old with a history of ovarian cancer became ill within 24 hours of taking a second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot. She developed a sharp pain in her shoulder, bloating and frequent urination; scans revealed a 13-centimeter tumor in her left ovary requiring emergency surgery. According to the VAERS report: “Patient stated she does not believe the vaccine gave her cancer but she does believe it affected her hormones, specifically estrogen, which caused the tumor to grow at an exponential rate … Please look into the hormonal changes from this vaccine. I’m not the only person who has noticed this.”
- “My father deteriorated rapidly, and died on 3/18/21. The day he got the shot just prior, he was hauling wood, shoveling snow and living a normal life feeling good,” reported the daughter of a 70-year-old Michigan man whose liver cancer had been “stable for a year … The day after the shot he could barely get out of bed he was so weak, until he finally died 16 days later.”
- A 61-year-old Texas man developed shortness of breath following a Moderna shot. He was diagnosed with pericarditis. During a surgery to determine the source of internal bleeding, “the surgeon noted a mass that appeared to look like a fungus on the heart,” according to the VAERS report. The patient’s wife remarked, “The doctors are finding this very unusual. My husband was very healthy prior to this with no symptoms. Could this be caused by the vaccine?”
- A 35-year-old pregnant woman vaccinated with a second dose of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA COVID-19 shot on March 6, delivered a stillborn baby in her 33rd week of pregnancy on June 12. The baby was malformed with an enlarged head and genetic testing revealed it had the rare genetic syndrome called PTEN Hamartoma tumor syndrome which predisposes to multiple cancers.
Remarkably, most of these cases conclude with the statements, “No follow-up attempts are possible,” or, “No further information is expected.” For most, there is no investigation, including autopsy. In the exceptional case where an autopsy is performed, the relationship to the vaccine frequently “cannot be evaluated.”
A few doctors have spoken out about the spikes in cancer they have seen. “Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20-times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” pathologist and immunologist/virologist Ryan Cole told Health Freedom Idaho. “I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, and I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before.’” Cole said he’s seeing invasive melanomas in young people “skyrocketing.”
Watch it here: Rumble/BiologicalMedicine