The TRUTH comes out! Kellyanne Conway makes a Huge mistake and makes the media tell everyone what really happened in Bowling Green.
Have a look!
According to 100percentfedup,
There are probably a lot of leftists in the media who now wished they wouldn’t have tried so hard to mock Kellyanne Conway’s “Bowling Green” mistake. Or was it a mistake? If Conway had simply mentioned the flawed US system of background checks that allowed two Iraqi “refugees” to get through LAXED background checks, live on government assistance and work to help Al Qaeda kill America soldiers in Iraq from the US would the media have ignored it? Would they have cut it from her interview or simply glossed over it?
President Donald Trump’s Senior Counselor Kellyanne Conway clarified a comment in which she mistakenly referred to a “Bowling Green Massacre.”
She said Friday on Twitter that she meant to say “terrorists” instead of “massacre,” referencing a 2013 ABC News story on two suspected terrorists living as refugees in Kentucky.
According to the story: “The discovery in 2009 of two al Qaeda-Iraq terrorists living as refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky — who later admitted in court that they’d attacked U.S. soldiers in Iraq — prompted the bureau to assign hundreds of specialists to an around-the-clock effort aimed at checking its archive of 100,000 improvised explosive devices collected in the war zones, known as IEDs, for other suspected terrorists’ fingerprints.”
An undercover FBI operation exposes Al Qaeda terrorists posing as refugees in the middle of the American heartland. They quickly learned the laxed background checks were to blame. But it turns out that may be just the beginning. There may be dozens more now in this country as well.
The video below shows an admitted Al Qaeda terrorist who had already killed American soldiers in Iraq, trying to get weapons to kill more of them. And Authorities tell ABC News he may be just one of dozens of men with American blood on their hands where mistakenly allowed to settle in the US as”refugees.
The two men came from Iraq 4 years ago among tens of thousands of refugees who the State Department approved to come here, seen as ‘no threat to the US’. But the two were in fact, as the FBI says part of an Al Qaeda connected insurgent group that had already killed American soldiers with road side bombs.
“One bomb killed 4 members of the Pennsylvania National Guard on patrol in a Humvee in 2005.”
They simply checked “NO” next to the box asking them if they had been involved in any form of terrorist activities in the past, even though they had been detained in Iraq previously for being part of an IED attack on American soldiers. None of that information was available to its screeners!
Thanks a lot OBAMA!